Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BBNaija All Stars Cross was seen stealing a kiss from CeeC.

 


Housemate Ikechukwu Sunday Okonkwo, popularly known as Cross surprised his housemate CeeC by stealing a kiss during their conversation, on Wednesday night.


While chatting Cross seized the opportunity. Planted a kiss on CeeCs lips catching her off guard. CeeC playfully reacted by hitting him. They both shared a smile. He tried to kiss her. She playfully moved away.


Interestingly Cross has come forward to clarify the situation involving Ilebaye. Previously CeeC and Venita criticized Ilebaye for kissing Cross and attempting to take a shower with him the night.


During a conversation with Venita on Thursday morning Cross explained that it was actually him who initiated the kiss with Ilebaye.


Venita questioned Ilebayes actions by asking why she climbed onto him and kissed him like that. In response Cross clarified; "But it wasn't Ilebaye who kissed me; I kissed her."


Explaining further he said; "I had some drinks in me; she was also tipsy and looking attractive to me at that moment. So I went ahead. Kissed her. It's all part of the fun, in this house—I'm not married all."


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code